Our team of career advisors provide comprehensive career guidance services for university students, recent graduates and anyone else applying for jobs in diverse sectors, including law (training contracts and pupillages), corporate and management consulting and NGO jobs. Their strategic advice and feedback editorial on competitive applications and interview coaching has landed many of our young clients with their dream jobs – see our testimonials!
General career advice:
Our sharp and caring career consultants provide a number of general career coaching advice you will not get elsewhere – they will be honest and wise and forthcoming with information. Every applicant is unique and so is their career – even if they don’t know that – so our packages and services are bespoke too. Some packages and plans we offer:
1. Meeting and discussing what is meaningful work to you, what career goals, if any, you have and how to achieve that in your sector(s) of interest
2. Receive insider advice on career strategies within a particular sector (ie. corporate law) and how to best write applications and do interviews
3. Receive professional editorial + proofreading of your application, cover letter + CV from an expert in that sector
Graduate scheme career services:
Our graduate career services give applicants that extra edge to stand out as graduate schemes are increasingly competitive – these may include corporate schemes or United Nations (UN) internships. We’d match a sector expert to provide the following service packages for graduate scheme applicants:
1. Meet and discuss your goals and strategies one-on-one with an experienced professional in your sector
2. Learn strategic and transparent application requirements specific to each company or organisation you’re applying to
3. Receive professional feedback editorial + proofreading of your application(s), cover letter + CV
Law – Training contract and pupillage applications
Our Training Contract career services are in high demand and have had great success in placing students in top UK law firms in London and around the world. We offer the following services both as a package and individually:
1. Meet and discuss your applications for specific firms, one-on-one and as you are writing them, with an experienced UK solicitor or trainee solicitor
2. Learn key strategies in writing style, how to research each firm and not write template answers, and how to impress human resources and law firm partners with engaging and well structured answers
3. Receive professional feedback editorial + proofreading of your applications, cover letter + CV
What makes Über Tutors special?
We genuinely care about your career and goals. We’re are uniquely an equal opportunities tutoring and careers service provider offering subsidised rates to clients from low income backgrounds. Our service is easy to book, über organised and catered to your specific application and advice needs and budget.